Steg Radiology

The original practice run by Doctors Neal & Cody was located in Spring St Melbourne in the 1940’s.

It moved to the present location at 20 Collins St in the 1970’s.

Dr Steg joined the practice in 1976 when a second practice was opened at Durham Road Sunshine. Other practices were established at Hoppers Crossing, Altona Meadows and Yarraville in the 1980’s.